SESSION AGREEMENT / CONTRACT
The session contract is put into place so you know exactly what a session with me entails and to ensure that I am able to deliver on your expectations. Please read all information carefully and print a copy for your records. You will need to indicate your agreement with and understanding of the policies, terms, and pricing set forth stated here. If you have any questions, please let me know before your session. Thanks!
1) Full session price is due at time of booking to hold your reservation. No photos will be taken until full payment is received.
2) There will be a $75 fee for cancellations made within 7 days of your session, so let me know immediately if you need to cancel your session.
3) The full session price covers time and talent of the photographer, and your digital images. No prints are included in the price.
4) You are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to location choice (admission fees, parking, etc).
5) Because it can be distracting (especially to small children) and prevents me from being able to do my job effectively, other cameras are not allowed at the photo session (with the understandable exception of birth sessions).
RESCHEDULING & RE-SHOOTS
6) Requests for rescheduling are granted only at my discretion. If someone becomes ill, please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. I maintain the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc.
7) No shows - If I show up to your session and you are more than 1 hour late or do not show at all, your session is forfeited and your money will be refunded minus a $75 fee. You will need to pay the full session price to reschedule.
8) Re-shoots are granted only at my discretion. A re-shoot requires that we delete ALL of the proofs from the first session and shoot an entirely new proof set. You have 24 hours after viewing your proofs to let me know if you are unsatisfied with your pictures. Once I unlock your gallery for high-resolution downloading, you will no longer be eligible for a re-shoot.
PROOFING & ORDERING
11) Your private, online gallery of proofs will be posted within two weeks of your session. It will remain active for the next 12 months.
12) There is a $25 reloading and reactivation fee for expired galleries over 12 months. A reactivated gallery will only remain active for 30 days.
13) Family and friends may place orders directly from your gallery and will have downloading privileges as well. You will need to provide them with the website, your private access code and your password.
14) Creative privilege - There are times when an image needs a certain crop or a particular treatment. I will do my best to match your tastes, but I need to have the freedom to decide how to make an image look its absolute best.
15) You will not have downloading privileges until your proofs are approved by you. Once approved, you will be able to download your images in their high-resolution quality. Downloading is not available on cell phones.
16) I include extensive retouching and image enhancement for your 20 images as part of the full session price. Additional retouching or changes in the coloring, crop, etc are billed at $50/hr.
17) I am not responsible for printing errors or for quality of prints or products not printed directly by me. I recommend purchasing prints from a professional photo lab, such as MPix.
18) Waiver of Liability - Client expressly releases Photographer, her employees and agents from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the portrait session. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.
19) Limit of Liability - In the unlikely event that Photographer is unable to photograph the event, for any reason beyond her control, the session will be rescheduled for another date or Client will be provided a full refund of the payments received. Photographer takes great care with respect to exposure, storage, processing and delivery of the images. If, in the unlikely event that the photographs are lost, destroyed, or stolen for reasons within or beyond Photographer's control, Photographer's liability is limited to the return of all payments received.
18) AWalker Photography retains copyrights on all images, even those purchased on a CD. With the signed model release, AWalker Photography reserves the right to use the images and/or reproductions for display, publication, or other purposes. Under no circumstances can a client use images for commercial purposes, profit, or photographic competition or display.
19) Do not copy images you have not purchased. Copying, printing, or scanning images that you have not purchased is considered stealing, regardless of the intent for use.
This contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this contract must be in writing and signed by both parties. The person signing this contract agrees to act as a representative of all people photographed, and represents their agreement to these terms and conditions.
Scheduled Session Date:
Please list the names of the subjects for this session:
Policy Agreement: By signing my name below, I confirm that I have read, understand, and agree to all policies and terms of AWalker Photography, as outlined above.
Copyright Acknowledgement: By signing my full name below, I acknowledge that AWalker Photography retains full copyright of all images created in the portrait session.